Welcome to The Groves Retirement Community! For over 60 years, we have been providing
a community of care. We offer independent living, residential care, short term rehab, long term care,
a secure Dementia/Alzheimer's unit, hospice and in and out patient therapy. Conveniently located,
we are just minutes away from Blue Springs, Lee's Summit, Liberty, Kansas City and Johnson
County. Over the years, we have added services and amenities with you in mind. Our community
is surrounded by beautiful, mature trees; our grounds are full of landscaping, gardens and a
wonderful walking trail. The heated indoor pool is comfortable for you year round.
816.254.3500 | 1515 West White Oak, Independence, MO 64050
Keep your independence
but let us do the yard work,
cleaning and maintenance.
Enjoy the freedom to do more!
Imagine the friendships
waiting for you. We all have our stories, our lives, to share. We are all connected through our communities we come from, our services we provided, our families we are a part of.
Amenities & Services:making it easier for you. (included in monthly fee)
• all utilities (except telephone and cable) • indoor heated pool
• bi-weekly housekeeping (Birchwood and Walnut Grove)
• continental breakfast (daily) • greenhouse • personal mailbox • woodworking shop
• pool table
• ping pong table
• full kitchen
• decks and patios
• enclosed walkways around campus • elevators and secured buildings
• planned activities
• transportation(within Independence) • maintenance-free living
• spiritual support
Additional Services and amenities: (additional fee)
• carports and garages
• laundry rooms
• medical transportation (out of Independence city limits)
• beauty/barber shop
• telephone and cable
• physical, occupational, speech and aquatic therapy • housekeeping (Magnolia) • furnished guest apartments
Prices are subject to change. Tobacco free campus. The Groves does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, handicap/disability or religious beliefs.