816.254.3500 | 1515 West White Oak, Independence, MO 64050
Short Term Rehab
Losing your independence is
frustrating. Offering you physical, occupational, speech, outpatient and aquatic therapy to help you get back to being you!
Long Term Care
We know it’s hard leaving your home. We invite you to experience our home and why we think you will love it here.
Long term care placement is a tough decision sometimes. At Rosewood Health and
Rehab we want to make it easier for you. For some peace of mind, we’ve been
providing senior care in the community for over 60 years. We are licensed through
the state of Missouri and have 24 hour nursing care. Every bed is certified for
Medicare and Medicaid. Even if finances change, we participate in assistance
programs that can allow you to stay right here with us; we make it easier for you.
We take care of your meals, laundry and housekeeping so you can enjoy being you.
Make a new friend or join the activities of the day.
• spacious private and semi-private rooms
(all medicare/medicaid certiﬁed)
• a beautiful courtyard, chapel and chaplain on site
• enhanced dining services, with several alternatives available daily
• a menu created by a Registered Dietitian
• transportation to and from doctor appointments (in Independence)
• activities and events
• daily housekeeping and laundry service (except dry cleaning)
• 24-hour nursing care and medication administration
• full service salon
• physical, occupational, speech and aquatic therapy
• physician, psychiatry, dental (dentist and hygentist)
podiatry and optometry services
• guest suites available for your family and friends
When your loved one needs a higher level of care due to an Alzheimer or
Dementia diagnosis, we are here to offers four levels of care based on their
needs. Appropriate placement provides your loved one with the environment
they need. We offer specialized programming and activities for each level of
care. Our spacious courtyard provides a safe, outdoor environment. Physical,
occupational and speech therapy is available.
• 100 bed secure unit
• four levels of care based on progression of symptoms:
• Angel Alley offers specialized care and services for the early stages
of Alzheimer’s or related dementia with an elopement risk.
• 2 South offers specialized care and services for early to moderate progression.
• 2 North offers specialized care and services for moderate to late progression.
• Hummingbird Hall offers focused care and services of the cognitively-
impaired that may have individualized needs.
• specialized programming and activities for each level of care
• a spacious courtyard